Okay, so this isn’t a photography or videography post, but I don’t know where else to post about our trips to Mexico over the past couple years.
This was originally supposed to be one trip to the Bahamas at the Atlantis Hotel and Resort, but covid took that away. A year later, after being cooped up in the house, we decided to start traveling. The one Bahamas vacation turned into two vacations to Mexico. The first was to Grand Fiesta in Cancun and the second was Velas Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta. After these two vacations, I was hooked!
After visiting these resorts, I wanted to share my brief review in case others are interested. I’ve ranked them below:
- Villas del Palmar – excellent food, great gym, great kid club, non-motorized water sports, okay entertainment, good room service
- Hilton Cancun (all-inclusive) – excellent food, okay gym, great kids splash pad, nice entertainment, rocky beach
- Grand Fiesta – good food, great gym, great kids club, we went during covid so there was 0 entertainment, great room service
- Planet Hollywood -huge property, okay food, great gym, didn’t try kids club, good entertainment, nice beach
- Omni Cancun – small property, good food, good gym, didn’t try kids club, hardly any entertainment, nice beach
- Velas Vallarta – okay food, cardio room but not a gym, good kid’s club, no entertainment, great room service
If you haven’t done an all-inclusive Cancun vacation, you can’t go wrong with any of these! My favorite out of these is Villas del Palmar. Although if I visited again, I’d skip the all-inclusive package.